Recently having found myself at the business end of a burglary - I have begun to ask myself what is all this stuff really all about? This Thursday - on returning home from a long day in the office I found myself considerably lighter in the electronics department. Currently I am down a number of PlayStation titles, a PS3, a Nikon D80 camera, a top line laptop, a tag heuer watch, and a gold ring my mum gave my dad for his 21st.
Pisser - but life goes on - I am trying to write something funny about all of this - but last night I watched the sun set and thought how nice it would be to take a photo of it with my lovely ..... PISSER!!!!
I suspect the Belgians - the smell of waffle was in the air and the surfaces were sticky as if touched by a syrup ed hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment