Tuesday, May 01, 2007

When work seems like it sucking the life right out from your very soul

I am sitting here today - while all my usual south african MSN mates are sitting at home enjoying their public holiday. Me, I am trying desperatley to see out the hours to the end of the day.

At the moment the worst part of my working day takes place after lunch. I get into the office and put my head down - soon to find that it is time to head off to the town center to pick up a bite and a coffee on the high street and enjoy my lunch hour. My return to work finds my resolve broken and my mind preoccupied with thoughts of trains, televised sport and relaxation. This said I am somehow managing to keep my workload under control and as such am not even feeling the pressure to get work done.

Anyway tonight Chelsea will attempt to finnish off the Liverpudlean dream of lifting the Champions League Cup for a 6th time. So holding thumbs.

No comments: