So as February threw up the last of her stars last night - I began the mental preperation for the 9 o'clock ticket rush. Today the V festival tickets went on sale vie telephonic and web channels. I knuckled down and got into position, fingers over the keyboard, at 8:50. Had a look around the site and found the page. I was on it when the logo skipped over from comming soon to - tickets available. Without pause I clicked.....
The screen refreshed. We will deal with your request in 1 minute ... refresh ... 2minutes ... refresh ... 3 minutes... It topped out at 15 minutes. I breathed a sigh of relief as the counter started to decrement. Heading back down to 5 ... 4 ... minutes ... 1 minute. Brilliant almost there, almost Foo'd up for the third year in a row.
Alas as with all things I dreamt too soon. The festival tickets sold out within 20 minutes of going on sale. This does not mean that I will not be seeing them. It simply means that I will be paying some bastard tout a large sum of money to see the greatest pure rock band out there at the moment.
Bring on the summer!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment