Monday, December 18, 2006

Seemingly harsh realities fade away under a closer light ( read in entirity or not at all)

So I wasn't doing so good this morning. Pure fact - felt a little down - took some strain. I just deleted the page or so of soppy mumblings. No reason to post it - I figured some stuff out from my morning funk:

Cold grey and wet Mondays blow goats! They are like horny Argentinian goat hurders left alone on cold, craggy grey mountains.

RATM has a very powerful positive effect on me. And that days that see the return of old friend's are ones that should be marked with positive bright colours in all memories. Rowan welcome back!!! Man the party has returned to London and there is now some serious catch up to be done.

Break out the smiles and lets see if we can make those clocks run through the hours like we used to?

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I have recently taken it upon myself to become a stalker. I realise that this has only a tenuous link to the post to which I respond, but I'm interesting. Importantly, it is through my stalking activities that I have discovered the importance of aloofness. That's right. It's all about the mystery. MickeyBuub, be aloof! Are you a poet at heart being eroded slowly by modern living? Do you have warrior-passion coursing through your veins? Are you the Wild Man From Borneo... I ruv you, guy.

Current Cherry said...

Right, who the hell is the Stalker and more importantly why the hell is him/her posting comments at 5:13am????
Hey Mickster - whats going on babe? Hope all is cool. We must hook up in the new year for another drink. I had loads of fun on Saturday night. I also understand where your heartache is coming from cos "she" is a lovely girl and I wish it was mutual. Anyway, not going to get you back in that state of mind... hope your mate that has come back from where ever he was can take your mind off things and you can have a good laugh.
Love ya charlie