Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Now and then!!!


4 comments:

Current Cherry said...

Oh cry me a freekin river Mickey!! Boo hoo - listen, perk up, chin up and straighten up, did it ever occur to you that she was not the right one or that she cant handle your shit... you are just too hot for her and she obviously has no idea what she is losing out on. The best damn guy in the whole world! Bugger her, keep her as a friend but move onto greener pastures. The world is but an oyster and you are a pearla...
Love you long time chicken and dont ever write such a pile of wank again! You are the strongest man I know and it doesnt suit you to be emotional. Love ya.

Nick said...

Spoken like a true heart-breaker yourself there, Charlie! The fact that I agree with you on most of what you said (apart from how hot Mickey is!) is beside the point... Mickey's just in touch with his feelings, and his feminine side. He IS emotional, I thought that's what you women wanted from us guys anyway? Or was that foreplay? I never can remember...

Take it easy all of you out there in cyber-space, and if it's easy, TAKE IT!

P.S. If I had a feminine side, I'd be touching it all the time!

Nick said...

By the way, I like the haircut, Buub...

Unknown said...

HOOOOOORRRRAAAY yes yes yes , they say (or at least i say) "with every life changing decision comes a haircut".